Monthly Archives: November 2016
After a survey of other competitive cloud-based inventory/accounting packages, their shortcomings become obvious almost immediately:
- Poor inventory management
- Almost non-existent sales analysis
- No management accounts, only financial accounts
- Add-ins are expensive to build into the functionality
- Reluctance of program developers to deliver features that customers request
- Inability to allocate multiple bank rows to a single bill
- No email triggers for when invoices get marked as paid by someone on the team, that others are automatically notified
- No negative inventory support
- No support for wholesale on demand
- No dropshipping
- Inability to export data
- Inability to synchronize banking done in certain countries
- Inability to use assorted payment gateways
- Difficulty in editing transaction templates
- Poor customer support
- Support only by lengthy emails
- Weak multicurrency
- Inflexible reporting
- Lack of job costing features
- Inability to handle in-depth inventory requirements
- Limited reporting
- Limited payroll not yet as smooth as other functionalities
FreshVu2Go, however, does not force you – the customer – to suffer from any of the above challenges. Give it a free trial today to make running (and recording) your business both easy and fast.
Monthly Archives: November 2016
No matter what industry you work in, project management can be a tough thing to tackle. You have to keep track of multiple teams, multiple development stages, and maintain clear communication with your employees and your shareholders. Adding a remote team to the mix makes the communication that much more difficult, but regardless of the type of project you’re working on, there are several challenges that are almost universal and FreshVu2Go can help.
Confusion on Requirements
Each project is different and the requirements at each stage will vary. Keeping your team up-to-date on the requirements can be difficult, especially when you’re working with a distributed workforce. Even if you email out updated requirements every step of the way, it is inevitable that some of them will fall through the cracks.
Mistakes in Timekeeping
Your team has to keep track of their hours so you can bill the client appropriately. However, it’s easy for things to get missed. A good project management software program will help you and your team keep track of the tasks they complete, how long it takes them to complete it, and what, precisely, was done at each stage. An accurate count of how your team spends its time can go a long way towards satisfying demanding clients who wish to know exactly what was accomplished each day.
At the beginning of a project, you establish a clear allocation of your resources in order to get each task done properly and on time. While each project has to be completed with a finite budget, overspending happens more frequently than most project managers care to admit, especially if they’re not monitoring their resources adequately. If you overspend, you’ll have to come up with the extra resources on your own.
Unless your team is incredibly accurate when accounting for hours worked, resources used, and time spent on each stage, you may find invoicing to be a challenge. A good project management software will help you keep track of work completed, the amount of budget utilized, and the time your team spent on each stage. With accurate accounting, your invoicing process will be significantly easier.
How FreshVu2Go Can Help
At FreshVu2Go, we believe that project management should not be a difficult process. This is why we created a cloud-based software program specifically designed with project managers in mind. Whether you’re working with a small team out of a home office, or employ the talents of a distributed workforce, our software can streamline your project management process.
Our program will:
- Simplify your attendance and time tracking by allowing employees to log daily activities
- Give you control over resources and budget allocations
- View billable hours at every stage of your project
- Let you create and send an invoice with the click of a mouse
- Allow you to create interim invoices throughout the project
Take control of your project management process with help from FreshVu2Go and maximize your impact by managing your inventory with our cloud-based inventory tracking software. No matter what features you’re looking for, we can help. Contact us today to see how we can help you simplify your business.